Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

[Pinned] Did You Know We Have a Calendar?

Yep, it's right there at the bottom of the main page--and it's almost never been used.I'm bringing this up because there have been a few posts where members have been trying to coordinate a grouping (e.g. flashpoint, PvP, heroic, etc.) and are ask...
Small Neksis 5y
Neksis103278Small DS 5y
Guild News

Drunken PS2 is Back!!!

If you haven't heard, we're drinking and kicking ass in Planetside 2 once again. Yes, we're still rolling as underpowered TR, taking names, and doing what Blur does best... Still not sure what that is.This time around, QF and it looks like Trusty ...
Small DS 2y
DS61774Small TrustyPit 2y
Guild News

Calendar Is Back!

We all come up with reasons why games 'die'. Oh, we had the 'new shiny' to play. But let's face it, this isn't 10-15 years ago. 10-15 years ago we had TONS of time. But now we all face summer time, wives, kids, work, yard work, dead hookers to...
Small Qfodder 2y
Qfodder1433Small Qfodder 2y
Guild News

Ebonheart

So, our new Warboss has chosen to go Ebonheart for ESO. Launch is slated for April 4th. Pre-orders are already available. If you get into the current Beta, you will NOT have to redownload the game. Just patch it up.Start playing with the character...
Small DS 3y
DS81628Small Brak 3y
Guild News

Pliney the Younger!

It's that time of the year when liquid gold pours out of Santa Rosa, CA in the form of Pliney the Younger. Ranked as the number one beer in the world for most of my drinking life, it gets tapped Friday February 7th.Time to stand in line!Hope the ...
Small DS 3y
DS9759Small DS 3y
Guild News

Time for a Pint

Drunk: Sober:Time to get your hands on a good stout or porter!
Small DS 3y
DS4506Small DS 3y
Guild News

Oktoberfest

Enough said. Drink on!
Small DS 3y
DS4574Small Brak 3y
Guild News

The Waining Days of Summer...

So, it's been 6 months since the last update.As usual, we are all scattered to the winds playing who knows what. Pretty sure the following are still in the mix and have at least 2 or 3 of us playing:EVERiftTORSynPS2World of TanksCoHand what ever ...
Small DS 3y
DS3514Small DS 3y
Guild News

Forums Updated

Seeing how there has not been much news, the last was posted on Oct. 30th 2012, I figured we needed an update.With many of us playing Planet Side 2 and a few other random games out there whilest others are waiting for the next shiny, I figured tha...
Small DS 4y
DS3480Small DS 4y
Guild News

Disney Buys Lucas Arts...

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/30/disney-buying-lucas-films-for-4-billion/In a hastily convened conference call with investors Tuesday afternoon, Robert A. Iger, Disney’s chief executive, said the company plans to release a seventh ...
Small DS 4y
DS323478Small Neksis 4y
Guild News

SWTOR Free Server X-Fer

Our server hit the list to transfer out of Hyperspace Cannon to Drooga's Pleasure Barge.
Small Korra Sanchez 5y
Korra Sanchez81625Small DS 4y
Guild News

Upcoming GW2 Launch

Server @ Launch: JADE QUARRYStart time: Saturday Midnight PST or even earlier (9 PM Friday) - check your email for the update.It's that time again... Yes another game and hopefully this one will keep us interested.Prelaunch is set for the 25th at...
Small DS 4y
DS2774Small DS 4y
Guild News

The final push towards SWTOR is upon us.

Our server is: Hyperspace CannonMost of us still lurking on the fringes of the Heretic world are well aware that Star Wars: The Old Republic is right around the corner. For those of you new to us here or if you are an old friend checking back in...
Small Brak 5y
Brak23263Small DS 5y
Guild News

And Away We Go!

Budlight presents "Real Men of Genius." Today, we salute you, Mr. Old-guy-playing video-games. When other men are asleep, you're up camping spawns and drops. You think it says your "hip" but it really says, "I need something to do." Some may ask, ...
Small DS 5y
DS32788Member avatar small Alce 5y
Guild News

Halloween Costumes

Here's Liter's new costume to rock out with Fia on trick or treating.http://craphound.com/images/hellovader.jpg
Member avatar small Alce 5y
Alce42118Small Pri 5y
Guild News

For those that are MIA or AFK

I love myself I want you to love meWhen I feel down I want you above meI search myself I want you to find meI forget myself I want you to remind me I don't want anybody elseWhen I think about you I touch myselfOoh I don't want anybody else Oh no, ...
Small DS 5y
DS41607Small Neksis 5y
DS132267Small Dardas 5y
Guild News

For those that are moving to TOR...

Looks like we have a speculative launch date announcement for sometime in September!http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=400703I think there are enough of us who have registered, pre-ordered, and entered our early launch codes to launch...
Small DS 5y
DS71513Small DS 5y
Guild News

All the new folks - Welcome to Heretic!

There are quite a few new members joining us for the Rift start, so i thought I would throw out a general hello and welcome. Feel free to post an intro or say hi just about anywhere...and feel free to chime in on the boards whenever. Also, vent ...
Small Brak 6y
Brak31875Member avatar small Jeevs 6y
Guild News

Belmont it is!

We have decided to make the Belmont server our home for Rift. See you all in the Head Start!
Small Brak 6y
Brak192330Small Dardas 6y